come cook dinner for me? please? i can offer you love, kisses, a viral infection, and ice-cream. PLEASE.
i sort of feel like mush and i don’t know if this is normal? a good kind of mush i think. goodness it’s hard to concentrate on this homework…
is talking to people. and listening to their stories and why they are studying what they are studying and where they live at home and how they miss their parents and don’t know how to cook for themselves (just like you) and what brought them to this strange, cold place with delicious stroopwafels (just like you).
- groningen smells vaguely like cow manure
- a cobble stone road! how quaint
- walk from station WITH HEAVY LUGGAGE. why do i own so many clothes?
- groningen is pronounced nothing like how i have been pronouncing it these last few months
- powdered soup. gross.
- wait, why did i come somewhere where i do not know a single soul?
- especially as i am not of an outgoing nature to begin with?
- but maybe this will be a good thing for me.